Last year I wrote an article describing my home office setup back then.
The perfect home office setup
My tips on how to create a creative and productive environment at home
Since then, I have moved to a new apartment and created a new home office. I took the ideas described in the article above, improved them, and added some new gadgets.
At this point, I am pretty happy with how my home office looks, and I thought its time to share my favorite home office gadgets with you.
None of the below-mentioned companies sponsor me. Only BenQ has send me a free Screenbar to try and write an honest review about it. All the recommendations below are my personal opinions.
A quick recap
Before I present you with my latest gadgets, I quickly want to mention the items I described in the previous article. There are a lot of things that I am still using and some that I replaced. Let's quickly go through it.
If you want to know more about them, feel free to go ahead and read the other article 😉
What I still love
- Capisco chair — Still the best chair I have ever owned. The different sitting positions and the quality make this chair the perfect choice for all kinds of work, even boring meetings.
- Apple air pods max — Epic sound quality, epic quality of materials. Sad that you can not shut them down unless you put them into their ugly case.
- LaMetric smartwatch — still very nice, lots of fun apps.
- The Blue Yeti World of warcraft edition mic — Still great, and no, I am still not a warcraft gamer.
- Pop Figures — I still have all my Pop figures and have updated my collection with some new ones.
What I replaced
- Monitor — I Switched to the LG ultrafine. Great price, perfect screen size, and epic mount!
- Images — Found a better solution, more on that in the next section.